Pages

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Tall Tale Tuesday

Okay. Are you ready?
Which of the following is true, which is crap?
1. I've never seen The Goonies.
2. My knowledge of the entertainment world is very limited.
3. My dad was on American Bandstand when he was a teenager.
4. B had the option of being a professional break dancer.
5. I'm missing a toe on my left foot.
6. I hate to paint my toenails.
7. The Lord of the Rings movies are my favorite movies.
I can't think of anything else right now. So, I'll end at 7. Yeah, it's lame this week. What can I say?
Can't wait to see what you guess!
Behave!

5 comments:

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

True = 1, 3, and 7

False = 2, 4, 5, and 6

And don't even try to tell me 2 is true, because just knowing about SPN and its ancillary things makes it false. :P

Victoria said...

But that's ONE thing. I might have to scratch that question!

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

It's not one thing, first of all, which is where "ancillary things" comes in, like My Bloody Valentine and Friday the 13th and stuff like that, but also, if you push me, I'll have to mention Pirates and LOTR, both of which you know stuff about that's not on the screen.

Callin' you out, baby, callin' you OUT! :)

Victoria said...

Okay, geeze. I concede. We'll mark that as a true, then. LOL

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

\o/