Pages

Monday, April 06, 2009

Blogging Slacker

Not on purpose though.
The weekend was pretty busy.
I'll sum up...
Saturday: My monthly writing meeting. Always a blast. Good speaker, lots of laughing that continued through lunch. It's always uplifting to be with other people who are going through the same things you are.
Then, we drove almost an hour away to hear a band - actually two bands. It was a lot of fun to see everyone and hang out. The place was rather interesting, and so was the dancing. We were out late, but it was worth it.
Sunday: The usual Sunday stuff with the addition of broken toilets and light switches. Tons of laundry and fragmented running. And editing. Oh, and a nap.
I'm still dealing with a bursting 'to do' list and not enough time.
Tomorrow we're switching service providers. Keep you fingers crossed I can actually get on the Internet when it's over. I'm hopeful this is a better arrangement for us.
That's all.
Behave!

No comments: