Pages

Friday, April 10, 2009

Feel Good Friday

Wow. Made it to Friday again. Even with me constantly thinking yesterday was Saturday.
Here's the list:
1. Taking care of all of the errand running on my burgeoning "to do" list so I get to stay home all day tomorrow (and do laundry).
2. Not having to cook dinner.
3. Spiffy new phone/tv/internet service provider. Love it.
4. Looking forward to Sunday's gathering with the family. It's been far too long.
5. New ideas. (I'll explain later)
6. Ordering retreat t-shirts!
7. Counting down to the retreat.
8. Sleeping in tomorrow.
9. Having today go okay even though I overslept...as in...forgot to set my alarm overslept. ha!
That's all I can think of. I know there were a few more things I'd planned to mention, but I can't remember what they are.
Enjoy the holiday weekend!
Behave!

1 comment:

Ava Quinn said...

Very interested in #5.
Very excited about #s 6&7!
Have a great weekend!
M3