Five things I'm digging right now...
1. Jason Mann's version of "Hallelujah". Love the song. Love Jason Mann's version of it most of all. It's my number one right now.
2. The possibility of getting to see Jason Mann's in concert. Right now it's a slim possible, but I'm working on it.
3. Meeting my goal (exceeding it, really) and getting back on track with the book. I *think* I've found what I was missing and I really should just learn to trust myself a little more.
4. Getting closer to having a title for said book. I *think* I have one, though what I really want to call it is "Knowing", but yeah, that's already kind of taken. Sanding out the details before I say what it is.
5. Warehouse 13 on Sci Fi, or I guess that's SyFy or whatever the new logo is now. Been watching commercials for the show for what seems like forever. I knew I wanted to watch it, but honestly, if we hadn't been watching SyFy on the night it aired, I would have forgotten. I'm glad we were. Yeah, there's some issues -(like why was the guy going to kill the president - I know he was under the bloodstone's influence, but why?) but name one pilot episode of any show that didn't have at least a few issues. Loved the hero and heroine - classic pairing, but it worked. The guy in charge of the warehouse was also very classic - funny, imperfect, and definitely with his own issues. It was part X-Files, part Supernatural, part Indiana Jones...and I loved it. I'm signing on for the ride and hoping SyFy doesn't disapoint.
Yeah, I know tomorrow is Feel Good Friday and I should have saved these things for then, but you can't have too much Feel Good. Right?
What's on the top of your Feel Good/Digging It list right now?