Some things I noticed yesterday...
1. You look ridiculous. I don't care how funny people think you are, there is no reason for that.
2. A lot of cleavage. Goodness. It's not a bad thing, but amazing all the same.
3. Shoes. There were a lot of great shoes. Some made my feet hurt in sympathy.
4. Sometimes a smile goes a very long way.
5. Meeting new people is sometimes scary, but not usually as scary as you think.
6. People won't take you seriously if you dress like a hooker - unless it's a costume party.
7. When you see a big name author, don't mob her. She's a person just like you and while she appreciates you, she also needs some privacy.
8. Same goes for editors and agents.
9. Being organized is far more than just talk.
10. When things don't go your way it does not give you the right to bash people.
So, there you have it.
Feel Good Friday coming up next.