I'm not sure this is a permanent return. We'll see...
Which of the following actually happened this weekend?
(hint: there are multiple true answers)
1. In my haste to get to camp, I forgot our sheets. Luckily, I found a spare in the camper, but it had spider egg sacs on it.
2. After picking the spider egg sacs from the sheet, I finally got our bed made. I no sooner finished when the dog came barreling in and jumped on our bed after having been in the creek.
3. I also forgot my toothbrush.
4. The creek was so low you could walk across it without getting wet.
5. There was a huge pile of bear poop behind K3's tent.
6. I forgot to put the camper legs down after I leveled the camper. We nearly tipped the camper when we crawled into bed Saturday night.
7. Boys who smuggle video games to camp will be caught.
8. Apparently vehicle issues don't go away just because you're supposed to be relaxing.
9. We heard a noise outside Saturday night and opened the door to see what was outside - owls, a least 10 of them, were perched in various places. In the tree, on my sister's camper, the ground, my Suburban. Scary weird.
10. My brother-in-law lost his cell phone and nearly himself by trying to track some weird sounding animal in the woods after midnight on Sunday night.
So which are true?