Pages

Monday, September 06, 2010

Weekend Wrap Up

Happy Labor Day!
And labor I have! Ha!
We were camping in The Wilds this weekend. We weren't gone long enough and there wasn't sufficient relaxation on what will most likely be our last camping trip this year. (sad face)
But here we go:
1. Quick efficiency with set up and tear down of the camper. And I did the set up by myself, which included hooking up and hauling the camper, and positioning it. And hauling the camper to it's storage shed today.
2. Cool temperatures. Man, it was nice. Really, really cold last night, but fantastic for sleeping.
3. Camp fires.
4. Picnics with tons of food.
5. K2 being home and spending time with her sister.
6. Laughing with my sister and brother-in-law.
7. Not too many bugs.
8. Candles that smell like fall.
9. Sleeping in.
10. Being home.
And that's all for now. Back to the grind tomorrow. But first I need a shower!
Behave!

No comments: