Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Retreat Countdown

We're down to mere hours now...
I am packed, prepped, and ready to rock and roll. The travel route has been investigated and printed. The family has been given their lists (normally I don't do that, but there is a lot going on this weekend)My to do list is down to a few stragglers, which I will take care of on my late night trip to pick up K3 from his trip to NYC.
My joy is immense!
No work, no laundry, no grocery store trips, no cooking, no cleaning...until Sunday! How cool is that?
I am so stoked to have nothing to do but write! I know what I'm working on and I hope I kick ass and take names. No, wait. Let me rephrase that...I WILL kick ass and take names!!
And yeah, I'll miss my crazy chaos of a normal life, but it will be fantastic to worry only about me for a few days. That's what the retreat is all about...
I doubt I'll sleep much tonight, though my butt is already dragging. My brain, however, is wide awake and talking up a storm, so we'll see which one wins.
The next time I blog it will be retreat side!
Wait for it!
Behave!

No comments: