Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Retreat: Day Four: The End

So it's Sunday morning.
All is quiet in the retreat center. I know some of our group is already gone, but I'm too far away to know for sure. We have a little under two hours until we have to get out and head home.
I'm very pleased with the progress I made this weekend. I'm pleased that this new places is so fantastic and is as close to perfect as I think we'll ever get. I'm thrilled that my friends all have a great sense of accomplishment.
I'm sad and yet ready to go home. I miss the family and the chaos. I miss my bed.
Sorry I don't have anymore pictures. The crappy cell phone ones weren't cutting it. Plus, I think it rains all of the time here. No, wait, let me rephrase that - it rains all of the time when we're on retreat and I'm really okay with that.
I might do another recap later...depending on how chaotic life is when I get home. We still have the hours long roadtrip home, so who knows what kind of fodder I'll pick up.
Another successful retreat in the bag.
Thank you, Retreat, for reminding me of who I am.
Behave!

No comments: