Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

Retreat: Day Two

This, my friends, is what a retreat view should look like.
The morning dawned rain-free and beautiful, despite storms throughout the night and the loss of electricity for a brief second or two. This was taken for the Lobby (the only place where there's Internet) (and this view is the exact same one I'm looking at now.)
See the building to the left? The lower part of that is our meeting room. I'll take a picture of the views from there and post them tomorrow, with apologies for the crappy cell phone pics.
We were all pretty tired this morning, but naps have been taken and work has been done. I tried to take a nap, but have had no luck and now I'm too eager to get some work done. My main goal for the retreat is to go home with my mojo back. So far so good.
The staff continues to be attentive and fantastic. The food is wonderful and they are taking special care of our allergy member. Tonight is our first ever Cocktail/Pajama Party. We'll see how that goes, but if the gatherings going on in rooms and the hall last night are any indication it will be a good time.
More tomorrow!
Behave!

No comments: