Pages

Friday, December 13, 2013

Feel Good Friday!

Here's the list!
1. 5-8" of snow in the forecast! Whoot!
2. Grocery shopping done. Proper snack foods for a winter storm purchased as well as everything else we needed.
3. House straightened and laundry almost done.
4. Fantastic middle school concerts.
5. Spending time with my grandson.
6. Feeling like I'm getting my mojo back. At least a little.
7. Snazzy new ideas!!!
8. Ordering a Christmas present. Yes. One. That's as far as I've gotten.
9. Comfy pants, a warm house, sparkling Christmas lights, and the adult beverage in my near future.
The bad side of the forecast is that they've rescheduled K3's midyear performance for his theater school. We were all really looking forward to it. The other bad side, with a good twist, is that That Man will be plowing snow. (bad side = he's not here. good twist = paycheck)
I plan to spend my day watching the snow.
Behave!

No comments: