Pages

Monday, January 02, 2017

2016 in Review!

I sucked at blogging in 2016... Hopefully 2017 is better that way!

January:
36" of snow. A houseful of company riding out the weather. One long post....

February:
Braces, learner's permit, writing, dental work for me, working at the 'rents, book signing event, hanging with my sibs.

March:
Promotion at the day job, retreat countdown, gearing up for the coming months.

April:
More cleaning of the 'rents house, birthday with my kids, taxes

May:
Retreat!! Books in print! Camping, doctor for the dog, Grief.

June:
One post - random

July:
No posts...

August:
K4 passing her driving test, selling my Suburban, School begins again, book signings.

September:
Dead dryer, me sick as a dog, prepping for the beach

October:
The Beach! Selling the 'rents house. Birthdays. Random

November:
Random. Thanksgiving - fun with my sister-in-law!

December:
Random. Christmas chaos. Glad 2016 is behind us.

That was quick. Hopefully 2017 is a much better year the whole way around!

Behave!

No comments: