Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

It Must Be a Wednesday Thing...

Wednesday seems to be the only day I post and I'm not sure why. Maybe because it's a quieter night around here?
This week has been hectic. Somehow it's already Wednesday!
K4's school performance is coming up and we've been running around trying to get stuff ready for that.
I've been working on editing a short, which is going okay. I have several critiques to get through with it, and some rewriting to do on it, but I'm getting there. Baby steps right now...
I'm also taking an editing class, though I haven't participated yet. It's not a requirement, but the lessons are worthy - which is all that matters.
The Christmas tree finally came down - or at least the ornaments and lights came off and got stored in their box. The tree itself is still on the front porch and the decorations are still in my living room, but that's only because That Man has to fix the shelving the stuff goes on since everything broke. That's one of his weekend projects...
That's all for now... I have food cooking for lunches, laundry going, dishes to do, editing to do, and a headache the size of Texas...
Behave!

No comments: