Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

January is Slipping Away...

Literally and figuratively...

Today was an ice delay for both the kid and I. She was delayed two hours and I was delayed an hour, which meshed our schedules pretty well. The extra sleep was nice, too. Making up the time at the day job, however, is not that much fun. The roads weren't too bad by the time I left, except for a few slippery spots.

It's been hectic and chaotic around here and not in a great way. A lot of worry and weird happenings. Not stuff I can really talk about on here, despite how much I want to...so... I'll just say I'm very proud of the way the family has come together in support.

Let's focus on the good stuff...

1. Mr. B turned four yesterday. We went over to his house to give him some presents and spoil him - which is our grandparent rights. Ha! Plus, the bonus is that the huge noisy helicopter his Pappy found for him stays at his house. Ha!

2. Did I mention we're going to be grandparents again? This summer K2 and J are expecting number two. Gender to be revealed in a few weeks...

3. Gearing up for the February book signing! It will be my first time at this signing with actual books and I'm excited for that!

4. Getting to hang out with friends for birthday celebrations. Ping pong was the best with my nieces and sister and a friend. We had a really good time.

5. Talking to my uncle on his birthday. He cracks me up a lot. Hopefully we'll get to hang out with them soon!

That's all I have right now... It's Wednesday. It's raining. I'm tired. I need to write now...

Behave!

BTW - K4 says hi...

No comments: