Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Mid-Way Through the Week...

Hey! Look at that! I managed to get here two days in a row!

I don't have a lot to say....

It was nice to see the sun today! Very nice! The temperatures were decent, but it wouldn't have mattered because that sun was just awesome! I definitely think it makes a difference in everyone's moods.

I made good progress on my editing last night! I have one more critique to get through and then a general clean up and fix up to take care of, but I'm making progress!

Also, I have a little over two weeks until the annual book signing at our local nursery. This will be our fourth year (I think) and it's always a great time! It's fun during the signing and after, too.

That's about it for now. Be impressed with me that I made it here two days in a row, even if I didn't have much to say today! Ha!

Behave!

No comments: