Pages

Monday, March 13, 2017

2017 Snow-pocalypse...

Or whatever it will be...

It's snowing now. Started about an hour and a half ago.

Schools are closed.

My work day fate is unknown at this point, but if it does what they say, I'll be home in my jammie pants regardless of it we're open or not. I'm not afraid to drive in the snow. At all. In fact I love it, but there's a point when you realize your life is more important than a job. I saw something earlier that really stuck with me - "Your job can replace you, Your family can't." And if it does what they're saying, it will be very risky to drive anywhere.

We'll see...

The shovels are out. The snowblower is ready. The fridge and pantry are stocked. We have everything we need to be hunkered down in the storm.

I'm ready!

Bring it, Mother Nature...

Behave!

No comments: