Pages

Wednesday, March 01, 2017

March...

Wow.

It's hard to believe we just started month three of 2017!

I think I'm doing better than last year since there isn't a hint of Christmas still out - just some snowmen that are sad they didn't get to see more of the stuff they're made of fall from the sky... Ha! They'll go away by the end of the month and dream of much snow and cold weather to make them feel alive again.

I got to see a preview of my new book cover and I adore it! I'll share as soon as I'm able. I'm really excited for this book! It'll tentatively hit as an e-book in June, and then the paperback will follow 9-12 months later.

Working on something to submit now so I hopefully won't have a great deal of time between releases, but we'll see how that goes. I can only control my part of it. Also, finishing up the short that's going to be a part of a free anthology with four other authors. Exciting stuff. I'm about a third of the way through a final round of edits, and then will do a read through before sending it off to be critiqued. Not sure on a release date or anything at this point, but will let you know when I do!

Also, look for some guest authors here coming soon. I think I have four or five scheduled over the coming months.

What else? I'm tired. The day job is brain draining. An illness is running through the office again. I've been lucky and hope I stay that way, but we've had at least two or three people out every day this week so far. It's Wednesday though, so that's a very good thing.

That's about it for now... My pillow is calling to me...

Behave!

No comments: