Pages

Thursday, March 23, 2017

Thursday Ramblings...

So I finished my read-through on my book and I think I'm going to be taking the basic premise and starting from scratch. I think.before I like the idea, the heroine, the supporting characters, and some of the world-building. The hero is somewhat of an ass through a lot of the book, so he definitely needs to be fixed, and the world is lacking in a lot of ways. So... I'm still thinking.
Part of the world relates to another book I love, but that also needs to be rewritten, and there's a third that goes along that is not written. Technically, I should re-write the first one before I tackle this one, which is one of the reasons I'm in such a quandary...
Must think this through...

Anyway.

It's Thursday. One more day until the weekend. The conflict worked itself out, so that's good. That Man and I are heading out to visit some friends tomorrow night, which is much needed. Then some sleeping in on Saturday before the Eagle Ceremony we're attending. That's about all of our plans, except for housework and writing. Oh and the grocery store stuff. And taxes that need to be finished... urgh. Yeah...

We're getting closer to the release of the anthology. I'll share the cover and the links as soon as available. And I do promise to share my cover for my summer release soon.

That's all for now...

Behave!

No comments: