Pages

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

All Of the News That Might Not Be News...

And then some...

So let's see...

(on a side note: K3 really hates when I use ellipses. I do it all of the time...)

1. We had a fantastic Saturday. First - Baby C's second birthday party with the family. We had a lot of good food, my s-i-l made an awesome strawberry cake with a monkey, Baby C received a lot of cool presents, and we hung out. Baby C is so adorable, funny, and smart. K2 made masks with the kids. It was very good.
Then, we went to my sister's bar to hear my b-i-l's band. Always awesome. That Man and I stayed until the break, but we were both so exhausted we couldn't hang any longer. Came home and I was freezing, so went to bed while That Man and That Brother hung out.

2. Sunday was equally as awesome. We picked up K5. Grabbed Mr. B, and went to That Man's sister's house for a family gathering. Baby C was there, too. It was so awesome to have ALL of my grandkids (until June) together at the same time. (yes, there are a million pictures). My b-i-l smoked a pork butt and we had a ton of awesome food. G'ma was able to make it, which was a good surprise. She's doing okay, but all of the activity wore her out. We kept Mr. B when we took K5 home and those two were a hoot the whole way there. Siblings. It's like a time travel back to when ours were little - they act just the same way. (maybe genetic?) It was a late night, but so very worth it.

Needless to say, I didn't get any writing done except for what I managed Friday night.

3. That Brother left Monday morning. It was good to see him, even if we were a bit cramped in this house. He pulled his weight though, and we had some awesome meals thanks to his cooking skills. We had some great conversations and laughs.

4. Just sent in all of my author info for an anthology I'm in with some friends. Keep your eyes open. This one will be a freebie. I'm excited about it!

5. I received my final cover proof for Into the Fire! Yay! I'll post that soon!

6. It's Spring! How weird is that? I feel like we didn't have much of a winter. Yeah, it was cold, but I think it only snowed twice and except for last week, not much at all. Dumb. I like Spring, but I also hate the mud that comes with it. The dog... well. Anyone with a dog knows...

Lived through Monday - barely. Also lived through Tuesday - same...

That's all!

Behave!

p.s. K4 says hi.

No comments: