Pages

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Weird Wednesday...

What was weird about today?

Well... As I was walking into the day job, I noticed something weird on the pavement. I looked and it was this ginormous spider. I tried to take a picture of it, but no matter how I tried it didn't look like a spider. No, I didn't squash it, either. When one of my coworkers pulled in, I was sure he'd smashed it with his car. At lunch, I went out to my car and realized it was still there. And that it wasn't a real spider at all. It was a plastic bug - not even with eight legs. Duh!

Another weird - we made it to school on time. Probably the first time in weeks. I was stunned, especially since our schedule has changed a bit.

The whole day was weird in one way or another. Much of it I can't put into words. Nor will I try.

The sickness is here in this house in two forms. The stomach bug and the cold crap. Hopefully both stay away from me. I have disinfected and will continue to disinfect...

I'm computer shopping. I think I found the one I want. It has what I need. I just don't want to swipe my card for it yet... But this one continues to shut down on me. Argh.

And now it's time to shut down to sleep...

Behave.


No comments: