Pages

Monday, June 15, 2020

Another Week...

Here we are at Monday again.

That Man is now officially back in the office. Things are getting busy and his boss needs him handy. Plus, his work space at home was very insufficient - even more so once things started getting crazy. I am still home. There's no word on when my department will go back. Some say July. Some say later. I'm okay either way. I love working from home. But I'm okay with going back to the office, too. We will see...

The weekend away with the ladies was awesome. We talked and laughed, played games, kayaked, ate, sat by the fire, and just enjoyed the break. I was nervous to drive the camper, but I rocked it. Everything was set up the way it's supposed to be and it was good. Packing up also went well. Sleeping was good because it was pretty cool in the evenings. It was a really small group (smaller than I originally thought) and it was good to get to know everyone I didn't know well. We had way more food than we knew what to do with. I made a cheese platter and a strawberry cheesecake poke cake, which was good because we hadn't thought of a birthday cake.

The porch is coming along. That Man did a lot over the weekend. We are super close to painting. Maybe even by this coming weekend. Whoot!

That's all I have for now. We got kicked out of the system for maintenance, so I'm trying to catch up on everything else. It's weird not having That Man here.

Behave!

No comments: