Pages

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Another Week...

Not much going on around here. Same old. Same old.

Work is work. It's still weird being home without That Man. I don't like him not being here, but him ferrying stuff to and from the office has helped me out a lot as far as things being done more timely.

The writing is not going so hot. I am so very close to being done with this book and I think the fact that I have been writing it for so long is what's holding me back from just pushing through to the end. A friend is giving me small challenges to get on the stick and get stuff done, and I have been doing them and I am determined to finish. I have a plan for the next few days so we shall see.

I'm not a fan of the heat we've been having. I know we're not quite at the hottest part of summer yet, and I won't like that either. I am super thankful for our new air conditioner we bought for our bedroom. The thing kicks butt and it's so nice and cold for sleeping.

That's all I have...

Behave!

No comments: