Pages

Thursday, December 17, 2020

Snow Day!

Well, not really! 

I had to work today since I work from home. That Man worked from home, too. But we did get the snow cleared out and the vehicles jockeyed. 

We didn't get nearly as much snow as they were calling for and that makes me sad, but we did get about 11". 

We actually slept in a little this morning, too. Not over the starting work time, but within a few minutes. Ha! It was slow day for me. Except my boss emailed me to ask about an invoice I'd entered. I entered it as $20 million dollars. It was supposed to be $2 thousand. Ha! I entered the invoice number instead of the amount due. Luckily, I was able to fix it with no issues, but how stupid is that? I also signed up for a webinar on new tax laws, so that's a good thing. 

It was a good day though. Texting with the siblings all day, helping K4 hang some stuff in her room, making dinner, and making plans. It was fun to have That Man back in the home office with me. 

Our Hello Fresh box was supposed to come yesterday. It still hasn't shown up. Nor have we gotten mail. Considering the roads didn't get better until well into the afternoon, that's understandable. I think it's cold enough that our box will be fine, plus they pack it in an insulated bag with an ice pack. We'll see...

Eight days until Christmas... We have a few more things we're waiting for and have some wrapping to take care of. The menu is set. I do need to go to the grocery store, clean, and cook, but it'll get done. 

We have two of the grandkids this weekend. K5 and Mr. B. We get K5 tomorrow night and Mr. B on Saturday. We have fun plans, but the best part is that the kids get to be together. We'll make cookies, they'll do their Christmas with each other. We'll cook and do crafts and make popcorn. I am so looking forward to it! 

That is all from here!

Behave!



No comments: