Pages

Tuesday, December 08, 2020

Tuesday... What?

It's Tuesday. I know. Really? 

17 days until Christmas...

How weird is that? I don't have any Christmas Spirit and I don't expect I will find any, but I am doing everything I can to get some spirit. I want spirit. I really do. It's just not that easy this year.

Things are going. 

I just finished writing all of the words for today. The story is going quite well. Though it's not what I was writing last week. I had an inspiration and went back to a Christmas story I had started last year. And, I know we're watching a lot of holiday movies these days, but I'm digging the new version of this story. 

And who knows? Maybe I'll finish it and submit it and see what happens... For now, it's a good thing for me to do.

The Christmas shopping is also going. We're about 95.9999% done. Unfortunately, we'll actually have to go to the big ugly store to finish. I think. But we'll put that off as long as possible, or at least until we know for sure that we have no choice.

Plans are to get our tree this weekend. We'll go to the Boy Scout stand like we always do. It's close and quick and they have nice trees that aren't that expensive. I'll start pulling up the decorations over the next few days. We need to move a couch to my office, too... Ugh. It's a sleeper sofa, so it's not going to be easy.

It's cold. I'm waiting for snow. There doesn't seem to be any on the horizon. 

That is all!

Behave!


No comments: