Pages

Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Two More Days...

Left in this sh*tty year. 

I think I already said that I don't believe anything magical is going to happen at the start of 2021. We are still going to be dealing with this crap. Who knows for how long? 

I'll get to the year in review probably next week...

We had an awesome Christmas! Believe it or not, we were up before 6am Christmas morning. So was K4. In fact, we only got up because we heard her get up. We gathered, did coffee, presents, breakfast, Mimosas. Then birthday... 

I think she was happy with everything. We had stuffed shells for dinner. An ice cream cake, and adult beverages. We watched super stupid movies, laughed, and talked. 

I've been off work since last Wednesday. I go back tomorrow. For a day and a half. I had to use some vacation time or lose it (and That Man and I still have some we didn't use, but we haven't lost anything by not using it). Yesterday That Man was off with me. Today, it was just me. (Well, Kas is off until Sunday, but she is doing her own thing.) I slept in. Goofed off. Went to the grocery store and then goofed off some more. 

Made our last Hello Fresh box from last week. It was really good and it was the one I had kind of dreaded. (We get our new box tomorrow and we'll definitely not try to keep the stuff for too many days again. All of the produce was at the end of its life. Not Hello Fresh's fault, but ours for not cancelling the box for the week like we should have)

I have my second round edits to get done. And I'd like to write a few more thousand words before the end of the year. I don't know if the few more thousand will happen, but the edits will. I have no idea of my writing goals for next year, but I'll think of something.

Other than that... we're marching into the boring time of year... Cold, dreary, and not much going on. My Jeep is going to get some frame work done at the end January. I do have a retreat coming up at the end of January which I am very much looking forward to. Other than that... 

That's all I have...

Behave! 

No comments: