Pages

Sunday, December 13, 2020

Week End Wrap Up...

It's Sunday. Again.

And twelve days until Christmas. 

We had to go out yesterday. Needed some supplies and wanted to grab a few things for Christmas and birthday. We did not have to go to the big box store, which is amazing and good. 

It was a madhouse. But I believe, except for waiting for a few deliveries, that we are done with the shopping. Everything is wrapped, too. I mean, everything that's here. Of course, we'll have to hit the grocery store probably once or twice before the big day. 

We got our tree up yesterday. It's far smaller than I wanted, but it's still gorgeous. We decorated last night - just the three of us, had some nog, and listened to our traditional Charlie Brown Christmas. It was very nice. 

Today was putting more lights on the front porch. It looks cute and I'm happy with how it turned out. I wrapped presents and Bob got the snow blower ready for the potential snowfall coming. I am excited for possible snow! 

We made our Blue Apron dinner. A friend of mine gave us two gift meals. It was good, too many peppers, but we're still preferring Hello Fresh. We have one more Blue Apron to make. And then we'll get our next Hello Fresh box on Wednesday. We're digging it though. We do get to pick our meals and they are easy to make. Everything is included except salt, pepper, butter, and oil. 

The writing is going well. Really well. I am digging my story and writing like a mad woman. 

And that is it...

Behave!

No comments: