Pages

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Equal Time

Feeling a little guilty for posting a pic of Miss Nezzie before I did one of my own puppy. This is Abbie, or Abbie Normal, (Bonus points if you know what movie that's from!) She's almost 5 and is tiny at about 100 lbs. We rescued her from the shelter and have never regretted it. Part Newfoundland, part Border Collie, she displays traits of both - except she's not fond of swimming. When the kids are in the creek its her job to stand watch and bark if she thinks they're doing something unsafe. She's a mother hen and a great member of the family, but is not so tolerant of playing dress up.

Trick or Treat night is over. We had a good time, even though K4 decided she was done 2 blocks from home. She dropped her bag, folded her arms and stomped down the sidewalk, refusing to stop at any more houses even though we had to pass them to get home.

November already. Can you believe that?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know, I know!!! But I guess that would be cheating since I was there when she was named! And you know she is my dog too, at least she thinks so!