Pages

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!

May your day be blessed with great food and people you love!

I think I mentioned in a previous post that we do Thanksgiving on a rotating schedule in our family. This year, we're heading to our good friends for their very first turn at hosting our large and obnoxious clan. I'm not sure what the actual number is, but I'm thinking it's about 26 people. That's pretty much our regular group. I know that's daunting to some, but I'm a member of a large family so it seems perfectly normal to me.

I'm looking forward to it. It's been too long since we all gathered together and we miss everyone. Schedules, activities, work and changes to our lives have prevented us from getting together. Something we previously did at least once a month - sometimes more.

Before that though, I have pies to bake and other food items to prepare. I love baking pies - even making the crust. It's not what you would call a pretty crust, but still edible and its something I enjoy doing.

With the kids home, my computer time will be limited until Tuesday. If my posts aren't regular, you'll know the line to get on here was too long.

Until then, enjoy this holiday! Don't forget to remember what you're thankful for.

No comments: