Pages

Saturday, February 24, 2007

50 Things...

Borrowed this from Misty...
(I don't think there are 50 things here, but whatever) :)
1. Height?
5′2″
2. Have you ever smoked heroin?
Nope.
3. Do you own a gun?
Nope
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
Not usually
6. What do you think of hot dogs?
Bleech!
7. What’s your favorite Christmas song?
White Christmas
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Coffee
9. Can you do push ups?
Maybe one. Maybe.
10. Is your bathroom clean?
Are you kidding me? It was. (see post on germs)
11. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry?
Wedding rings.
12. Do you like painkillers?
Nope
13. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
ha ha ha
14. Do you have A.D.D.?
Who me? Did you see that? Wait. I have to do this first. Did you answer the question? What's that?
15. What’s your name?
The High Mistress of Laundry
16. Middle Name?
I'd tell you, but then you'd know
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?
I'm cold. Is it really going to ice again like they say? How are we going to get a dryer down the stairs?
18. Name the last 3 things you bought:
HA! Only 3? I just went and did a major grocery shopping.
19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink:
Diet soda, coffee, diet soda
22. Current worry?
that we'll never finish the bedroom and I'll never have a working dryer
23. Current hate?
people who park in my cleared out spot
24. Favorite place to be?
the beach
25. How did you bring in the New year?
hanging out with obnoxious friends and family
26. Where would you like to go?
The beach
27. Do you own slippers?
yes and I have them on
28. What shirt are you wearing?
gray hooded sweatshirt with dancing monkeys on the front
29. Do you burn or tan?
mostly burn
30. Favorite color(s)?
red, black, pink
31. Would you be a pirate?
Avast. If ye be knowin' me you be already knowin' the answer.
32. Are you gay?
nope
33. What songs do you sing in the shower?
I don't sing in the shower. That would be scary.
34. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
Things under the bed or in the closet.
35. What’s in your pockets right now?
nothing
36. Where are you?
At my desk
37. Best bed sheets as a child?
I can't remember. Why can't I remember?
38. Worst injury you’ve ever had?
broken arm, twice. Lots of stitches.
40. How many TVs do you have in your house?
five
41. Who is your loudest friend?
Misty
42. Who is your quietest friend?
Beth
43. Does someone have a crush on you?
Yeah, right!
44. Do u wish on shooting stars?
Yes
45. What is your favorite book?
Lots – Too many.
46. What is your favorite candy?
Snickers
47. What song do/did you want played at your wedding?
The Chicken Dance
48. What song do you want played at your funeral?
The Hokey Pokey
49. What were you doing at 12AM last night?
I can't tell you that.
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
Why is B making so much noise?

2 comments:

Misty said...

I really seem to be racking up the points as loudest friend! I like your shirt :)

AuthorM said...

Hey, maybe *I* have a crush on you!