Pages

Monday, February 05, 2007

Nevermind What I Said...

About it being cold outside!
This morning, the windchill was -1*!
Even now, it's a raging 15*, but the wind is making it feel like 0*! So, last week, when I thought it was cold...well, that's seeming like a tropical heatwave to me now. And it's a lot colder in other areas not too far away from here.
What the heck is up with that?
I hate it! I don't know if I've ever mentioned this before, but we live in an old, old house. It's impossible to get warm in here. Impossible. Several schools had a delay this morning because of the cold - not ours, but I wished for it. There's advisories and all that nonsense. And wouldn't you know, neither of the younger K's could find their gloves this morning. Probably because of the chaos that is the house right now.
The moving project is going. We're at the fix walls and paint portion. B is promising this will be done by the end of the month.
All I can say is, for his sake, my sanity and the reclamation of sleep, he better be right.

No comments: