Pages

Friday, April 06, 2007

The D Words

Notice I said "words". There's two again. Mainly because I don't want to get busted like Misty did.

D-word number one: Dean. As in Dean Winchester.
We miss you Dean. Waiting another 2 weeks for a new Supernatural episode is making us all a little crazy. The episode last night was another re-run, and even though I watched with rapt attention...I miss the boys.

D-word number two: Decaffeinate.
As in taking the caffeine out of something.
All I can say to that as I drink my second cup of coffee is...How Rude! Sure, I understand caffeine creates issues for some people and that their doctors have requested they cut back or avoid the stuff completely. I know one day I'll probably be one of those people, but for now, drinking something with the caffeine removed is like having mashed potatoes without gravy...What's the point?

I'm going to try to post over the weekend so Misty doesn't get too far ahead of me, but that might not happen.
So, just in case...
Have a great weekend!
Behave!

2 comments:

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

Brava!!!

It is a smart woman who can learn from others' mistakes. :)

AuthorM said...

DEAN

the word Dean draws me like flies to honey....