Pages

Friday, April 27, 2007

Supernatural Friday

(Warning: Fan girl post)
Oh, Winchester boys.
Isn't it funny how Dean just fits into any situation? i.e. "I heard it in the yard." I loved Tiny and "Donuts aren't love". Why on earth Dean picked the biggest, baddest looking dude to pick a fight with is beyond me, but I loved it - especially when they were in the infirmary. (before the scary ghost came)

I'm still not sure about Hendricks. Not sure exactly what he's up to or what he thinks. I have a theory...Nope. Am saving that one for now.

Their attorney was great. Hendricks kind of sealed her fate in helping Dean when he told her the grown ups were working. I loved that she told him the wrong cemetery. Because, you know, I was worried. I wasn't sure who Deacon was either. When he pulled them in that room, I really thought they were about to get the snot beat out of them.

B kind of scoffed at the Impala being conveniently left outside. My take is that Deacon parked it there for them. But, that's a small thing to worry over when the whole episode was awesome. The show just gets better and better.

Okay. I'm done now.
Hey! The weekend is here!
Fun blog stuff starts Monday.
Behave!

No comments: