Pages

Sunday, March 23, 2008

It Begins Again...


Back from the busy weekend of fairy birthday parties, family stuff, and general running around.
And check that out! I have new pictures. We were at my sister's house, which is near those infamous cabin photos I wouldn't stop showing you. After eating way too much, I decided to join the guys down at our camping spot. It was do that, or go into a food coma.
Stupidly, I wore my good shoes, and good coat, but that didn't stop me from trekking through the woods. Of course, I can't call either item "good" anymore - not after getting my long black leather jacket tangled in some thorny bushes and wrecking my heels (yes, I had heels on) in the mud. We hiked way down the trail beside the creek and found lots of cool and interesting stuff you'll be witnessing over the next few days. Good stuff, too. Ha!
So, first you get this little boat. K2 found it and put it on this rail for the drain in the actual camping area. When I drove down I saw it and knew I had to take a picture of it for the blog. It does get better...or maybe that's weirder. (honestly, you should be used to that by now) No item jumped out at us for the group odd picture taking, so there was none of that this time. But, it was good to hang out with everyone even if we all wanted to die because of all the food we ate.
Hope your weekend was a good one!
Behave!

No comments: