Pages

Monday, April 28, 2008

Too Tired

What a long day.
I should be in bed, but since I'm waiting for K2 to get out of the shower I'm stuck for a few minutes. So...lucky you, you're getting my fatigue ramblings. K3 had his last elementary band/chorus performance tonight. It's hard to believe he'll be in middle school next year. They did a really good job, but it made for an exceptionally long Monday.
Okay. I just have to say this...
The family was watching Dirty Jobs before they dispersed to bed, leaving the tv on. I love Dirty Jobs. The show that came on after...omg...why on earth do I want to watch people inspect homes infested with roaches and rats? Especially at ten o'clock at night! Yes, I could change the channel. Except the remote is on the other side of the room and the next time I get up it's to go to bed. I'm not sure I'm getting the point of watching roaches scurry around and wondering why a homeowner wouldn't smell a dead rat under their claw-foot bathtub. Maybe it's me. I don't know.
Anyway.
Hey, don't be perturbed at me. I told you what you were getting into in the first paragraph. Oh, and an update on the rat homeowner? The rat died in her 'guest house'. Well, no wonder she didn't smell it. And now they're talking about bed bugs. Great.
Maybe I'll do better tomorrow.
We'll see...
Behave!

No comments: