Pages

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Tuesday Tidbits

Just a random bunch of nothing. I don't think I've really done one of these posts in a while.
*The doc is unsure of what exactly K4's rash is. We're treating it as one thing though the scrapings she took didn't point to that and hoping for the best. There is a slight improvement in size today, but not in redness so I kept her home.
*The weather is really weird. It was damp and rainy yesterday. Now it's dismal looking outside, but nearly 60* with a pretty strong breeze going.
*I have a headache.
*I didn't sleep well, probably thanks to garlic stuffed olives eaten way too close to bedtime. I don't recall any particular odd dreams, but I was awake a lot and very restless.
*We finally found the dog brushes that were hidden by the dog. She is unhappy. She both loves and hates to be brushed out. We've placed the brush out of her reach in the hopes she doesn't attempt to hide it again.
*Oh and it's April 1st. April Fools Day. I had totally forgotten until B called me to tell me about the radio joke he fell for. I'm going to have to pay close attention today. I know things will be attempted.
*And, Geeze! It's April already. Yeah. I said it when it was March, but holy crap time is moving fast this year. I'm not sure I like it!
That is all.
Behave!

No comments: