Are you sick of hearing me whine every Monday?
Here's my list:
1. I'm cold. No matter what I do I can't get warm.
2. My old body is sore from the weekend activities. (get your mind out of the gutter! I meant raking leaves and loading boxes)
3. I'm tired and every time I think of all I need to do, I get even tired-er.
4. Edits on my shifter short are going much slower than I expected/want thanks to the stuff from #3, life in general, and a major plot change.
5. There is so much clean laundry on my couch that it's laughable. Seriously.
6. So far, dinner doesn't smell appealing. Maybe it's just me though.
7. Homework should be illegal on Monday. I'm only saying.
8. Something is causing a horrid odor in my house. I thought it was the kitchen trash, though I emptied it yesterday evening. The first thing I did when I got home was empty it again. I thought the smell went away. I was wrong. I realized that when I went downstairs to start the laundry. The smell seemed to be coming from either the utility sink, or the general area. I ran some bleach down the drain of the sink and sorted through the laundry, looking, thinking perhaps someone had something that rotted in their pocket (it's possible - you just never know around here), or that maybe a potato had fallen out of the basket at the top of the steps and fallen, unseen, to the basement floor to rot, but I still don't know. A continuing moaning adventure, to be sure.
9. Grumpy children.
10. Too short spans of sunlight.
Tall Tale Tuesday tomorrow!