Pages

Monday, November 10, 2008

Quickie

I think I forgot to mention that while we were looking forward to most things this past weekend, the general insanity and constant running were not something that floated my boat. Sunday was even busier than Saturday, which is why I missed posting.
Friday night K2 had a friend sleepover and they decided to watch scary movies all night. I stayed up with them for a little while, but when I went to bed, they asked me to turn on the kitchen light. Neither would give me a reason why they all of a sudden needed the light on. Ha!
Saturday's birthday party was a lot of fun and we got to see people we haven't seen in nearly 2 years. There were a lot of little ones there, and a lot of little one crying. B and I were transported back in time, then we were glad little one screaming is no longer a part of our daily life.
Sunday was constant chaos. We hustled to my brother's for my niece's 21st birthday party to see another family we haven't seen in a long time - not 2 years long - but considering we used to be together nearly every weekend, it's been a long time. Had to rush home from there for three different activities and didn't end up finishing the day until 9 pm.
And that's why I didn't post yesterday...
I'll be back later for Moaning Monday!
Behave!

No comments: