Pages

Saturday, November 01, 2008

Saturday

Wow. November already.
That's crazy and I do realize I say "wow" every month. Seriously though. What's happened to 2008? It's nearly gone already.
Honestly, and I know I've touched on this before, I'm not sure this year was as fantastic as I'd hoped it would be. Part of me wants to give it up and officially start 2009 early, and the other part (the superstitious/optimistic part) thinks I should give these last two months their fair chance, and that maybe one of the reasons this year wasn't too swell is because I denied the last few months of 2007. Revenge, you know...
Today was my RWA chapter meeting. Always a good time. There's something to be said for hanging out with a bunch of like-minded individuals, as I've said before. I'll be giving up my librarian job and taking on the role of chapter vice president starting in January. This was our last official business meeting this year. Next month, we'll gather for food and socializing at our holiday party. That's always a good time.
So, there you have it...some rambling for a Saturday.
Behave!

No comments: