Pages

Monday, November 03, 2008

Moaning Monday

Honestly, it's been so much of that kind of day that I don't even know where to start. Maybe I'll just skip the moaning part and talk about something else. But what...?
I know! The one subject that makes me feel better no matter how crappy my day was. Do you want to take a guess? Come on, I'm sure you can figure it out...
Yes. Supernatural.
I'm in serious need of some TiVo action in this house. Or at least the brains to set up the VCR every Thursday. TiVo would be better. I'm in serious love with the sound it makes when you fast-forward through commercials. Okay, so that's beside the point. But it would be really swell to watch it whenever I want.
This season has been incredible. Every week I think I couldn't love it more, and then the new episode comes on and I'm proven wrong. I'm not going to get into the details, because I'm having some serious brain-related thinking issues and couldn't tell you what happened five minutes ago, let alone what happened last Thursday.
But here's this: Sam using his yellow-eyed power is hot. Dean looking up into the light is hot. Castiel is hot. And no, the shows appeal to me is not about the general take-your-breath-away-oh-my-God-those-boys-are-beautiful stuff. Though it's a definite perk. There's so much more to it, I can't even begin to describe it to you.
I loves it and that's all that matters.
And that's all you get on this crappy, crappy Monday!
Behave!

No comments: