Pages

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Feel Good Friday - The Saturday Edition

I had every intention of posting last night. Obviously it didn't happen...
So, here we go with the list:
1. Finally after several failed attempts (my sister's dvr only recording half, you tube only having 4/5th of the episode) I got to see Supernatural. We ended up getting it from iTunes this morning.
2. Sleepovers - Swayze, popcorn, laughing, and friends. Good times.
3. A rainy day to snuggle up on the couch with a movie.
4. That even though this week was a long one, I met the 50/50 challenge. Didn't get as many words as last week, but it's still forward progress.
5. The fact that my youngest loves a lot of the same things I do. Unfortunately, she's too young for some movies/shows and that makes her mad.
6. X-men. It's been a while. Wolverine...'nuff said.
7. Sleeping in. Though I guess you really couldn't call it that since I didn't go to bed until nearly 3am.
8. However, sleeping in will happen tomorrow.
Okay, that's enough.
Behave!

3 comments:

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

RE: #1--did your sister not see my note about setting the DVR to record at least an hour longer than the anticipated time frame? :(

I tried to head this problem off, honest. I'm glad you finally got to watch it, though!

Victoria said...

She did. She forgot you have mad DVR skills and thought she was okay with the way she had it set. LOL
It was funny though. Her recording ended at about the halfway mark and we all screamed because it was in the middle of a good scene. Waiting to watch all of it was hell. LOL

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

The DVR people are idiots, because they ALWAYS anticipate a sporting event being much shorter than they actually are, and it ALWAYS messes up the programming. >:(

I can imagine the screams of horror. :)