Pages

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Oops! and Answer!

Sorry I missed posting the answer yesterday. Wednesday has become the craziest day of the week around here for some reason and I had to make a choice between blogging and getting my challenge words done.
Did anyone notice the absence of number three? ha! I didn't realize it until just now. What was I thinking?
Okay, here we go with the answer...
1. From the weekend birthday shindig. The backdrop for a lot of silly conversations. Happened, but that's not the picture.
2. Labor Day camp. More silly conversation, marshmallow cooking, and general goofiness. Again, happened, but not the picture.
4. A beach fire. It's been a while. But there's nothing like digging a hole in the sand and having a fire on the beach. Yes. And I miss the beach so, so much. I've been thinking about it a lot lately. A lot.
That's it for now.
Behave!

No comments: