Pages

Monday, September 14, 2009

Moaning Monday

A rare Moaning Monday post. Because I can. And I must.
1. The stupid flies inside my house. If they don't stop dive-bombing my head and crapping on my computer screen I'm going to freak out. Seriously.
2. Fleas.
3. The neighbor mowing his lawn with the mower that consistently chugs. Fix your throttle!
4. Having Word open, but not my document.
5. Not writing at all yesterday. It's okay to miss no more than 2 consecutive days for the challenge, but I didn't want to.
6. No one wanted to get up this morning and we were very nearly late for school.
7. The laundry littering my living room. Why won't it fold itself?
8. Spilling a nearly full container of coffee creamer in my fridge. Ew.
Okay, that's enough! I should be able to focus now that I've gotten that off my chest!
I might have to take a nap first!
Behave!

1 comment: