Pages

Thursday, September 03, 2009

Thursday Random

I seem to do a lot of these Thursday Random posts. Without new Supernatural, Thursday is just a random day. *sigh* But one week! One week until Season 5 starts, and I am so very excited!
****
On Tuesday I saved $2.30 per gallon of gas. That's right. I filled my tank for $5.97 and saved $69.00. And have (had) a freezer full of meat thanks to the store's promotion. I taped the receipt to the cupboard door.
****
Remember the techno song I posted a few days ago? Well, somehow I deleted it off my iPod. I am in so much trouble. No one has it on their iTunes and no one knows how it got on my iPod to begin with.
****
I am making chicken taco soup for dinner and am so hungry just thinking about it. I did eat a bacon and tomato sandwich for lunch with homegrown tomatoes and bacon out of the oven (yes, that's how I cook my bacon). The cat tried to steal the bacon out of the sandwich while I was eating it. He never does that. My house is full of interesting smells. I have cooked bacon, boiled chicken (for the soup) with onion and garlic, and have a loaf of blueberry bread in the oven. The smell of the fabric softener from the million and a half loads of laundry I'm working is mixed in, too. I am feeling very domesticated today. ha!
***
It has taken me over an hour to write this.
***
That is all!
Behave!

No comments: