Pages

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Feel Good Friday - The Saturday Edition

Whew! Another packed week in the tank!
Here's the list, including the reason I didn't post this last night.
1. Surprising my sister. For real. She cried and everything. We threw my middle sister a surprise 40th birthday party yesterday. It rocked. My mom did an awesome job putting things together, including her and my dad busting their butts to make their yard look gorgeous.
2. B going back to work next week. It's been a long two weeks for all of us. He's going stir crazy. The next time he's off for two weeks, we'd better be laying on a beach somewhere.
3. Surprising K2 with her graduation present. It wasn't what I wanted to get her, but the offer was something we couldn't refuse.
4. My new phone!
5. Getting through Thursday and that insanity.
6. The baby wait. Things are progressing, but slowly. I've been taking my phone to bed with me every night just in case. She's due in exactly 2 weeks, but I don't think she'll make it that long. Though I could be wrong. The new guess is Monday - Summer Solstice.
7. Getting some writing done and wanting to get so much more done.
8. Having a reasonably relaxed Saturday stretching out in front of me. Have to do the grocery shopping and get gas and ink, but other than that, it's an easy day and I'm not sure I know what to do with myself.
9. Looking forward to spending tomorrow at the meadow with the Dads.
10. Sleeping in a little, though I could have stayed in bed for another two hours.
That's all for now!
Behave!

No comments: