Pages

Monday, June 14, 2010

Weekend Recap...

By the time I got home yesterday, I was too wore out to post any kind of weekend in review. Man, what a long weekend! Let me sum up...
Friday night: Finish preparations for the big graduation shindig. This included a lot of chores B couldn't do because of his bum leg. Moving stuff, cleaning things...but it got done and I was thrilled.
Saturday: Up early to do the shopping for the big graduation shindig. Finished the house cleaning, luckily there wasn't a lot. Cooking. Rearranging the patio and setting up. People began arriving a little before noon and our last guest left a little after 10pm. Long day. Nearly twenty pounds of taco meat gone, but I think everyone had a good time. Also, sometime during the day, my cell phone crapped out on me. I have no display screen whatsoever and wasn't getting calls.
Sunday: Up early again. Baby shower preparations. Rain. A lot of it. I think I spent more time wet than not. Help decorate and prepare for the shower. The shower went well, despite the weather. K1 and S weren't as surprised as they should have been. It took them hours to open the gifts and then we hauled it back to their place. Didn't get home until way late. Exhausted beyond belief.
Today: Up early one more time. Obligations. Dead battery in the phone I was using. Not a charger in sight. Borrowed a phone, but still not getting calls. Working on that one. Got a call from K1 right before the phone battery died. My granddaughter may be arriving sooner than her due date according to their doctor visit today. I definitely need to get this cell phone problem worked out as soon as possible. Probably after our meeting tonight.
Tomorrow? Hopefully sleeping in a little providing I don't get called to the hospital tonight.
That is all for now.
Behave!

No comments: