Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Tall Tale Tuesday

So, my test was about being able to post from email. That's pretty cool and, of course, it means I'll be unstoppable! ha!
My brain is pretty much fried after the past week, but let me see if I can find anything interesting to use for Tall Tale Tuesday...
I'm going to try a different format this week. From the list below, tell me which are true. Some will be easy, others might be lies.
Things that are irritating me right now...
1. The toilet seat is broken. And, of course, it broke in the middle of the graduation shindig.
2. The flies in my house.
3. Having at least 45 mosquito bites on my legs.
4. My cell phone being broken and the one I'm using not working right all of the time.
5. How sticky everything feels with this humidity.
6. Telephone calls that aren't for us from people who refuse to believe we're not who they want us to be.
7. Being conned into working a booth during our town's street fair this week.
8. Waking up to find a spider crawling over my face.
9. Having to suck the water out of my mother-in-laws car a second time. She either has a leak or keeps leaving her window down - not sure which.
10. Finding out the neighbors have been feeding my dog all kind of things she should not eat. No wonder she's been having trouble.
So which are true?
Behave!

1 comment:

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

Gah, they all sound true! Except #7.