What I'm thinking about today:
1. Our summer experiment: The compostable Sun Chips bag that is now tacked to the playhouse roof. We're seeing if it really decomposes as fast as they say.
2. Summer Survival Journal: Year Two will begin soon. Wait for it.
3. New 21-year olds are a pain in the butt.
4. Next week's terrible schedule. K2 graduates on Monday (sniff, sniff), B has to have knee surgery on Tuesday, the kids get out of school on Tuesday...and it goes on and on...
5. Flies: I hate them.
6. The grocery store: I hate that, too.
7. Leg cramps: last night I had such a horrible one that I now have a bruise on my calf. It still hurts, though it's getting better.
8. Coffee: I drank so much this morning that my stomach is angry with me.
9. My to do list: It's long and half of the stuff on there are things I don't want to do.
10. How high my grass is and when we'll have time to cut it. We might be bailing it if it grows too much longer.
That is all for now.