...because I can...
1. My left hand really hurts. Apparently the small cut I received in my fall is infected. Gross. It's making typing difficult, not that I've had much time to type today...but that's number two.
2. So far, zero words.
3. I usually love my cell provider's customer service, but not today. After being on phone with them for nearly an hour, I only finished one of the reasons I called. The rep was slow and not very nice, which is a rarity, but still frustrating. I will call back tomorrow and hope for a different rep.
4. I am sore. And I have bruised buttocks.
5. The stink bugs are still everywhere and I'm getting tired of seeing them.
6. My house was filthier than it's been in a very long time. I said was, because it's not anymore, but that was a crappy thing to deal with first thing this morning.
That's enough of the negative stuff.