Pages

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Dear Supernatural People,

Whoa! Just Whoa! Fantastic episode! Thank you so much for beginning to answer what in the heck is wrong with Sam. No soul! Whoot! That's brilliant and I cannot wait to see what happens next and find out who has his soul and why.
I love how every episode adds to the overarcing plotline of the alpha monsters and what is going on without hitting us over the head with it. It's been very nicely done so far, so well, in fact, that I sometimes forget that it's happening. But it's building and I like that very much.
Sam's buttheadedness was getting on my nerves, but now...Now I have that tender spot back because there is something wrong with him. Something horrible, cool, but horrible. It's ironic that he can't feel anything now, when he's always been the one who feels too much.
Loved Bobby's confessions and how squicked out Dean was. Everyone's truths were so negative though, which I guess was the price you pay for asking for the truth. How else would she get her snacks? That's tricky, like rubbing a genie's lamp or something. The whole 'be careful what you wish for' thing. Poor Dean. Lisa really cut him off at the knees. I liked that he had her to go home to and I hope he gets her back.
The previews for next week look awesome! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Thank you, Supernatural People. I will admit my skepticism and worry at the beginning of this season, but every week you prove to me that you know what you're doing and you have our best interests at heart.
Behave!

2 comments:

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

I hope they fix Sam soon so Dean can stop being so torn.

Victoria said...

I have a feeling it's going to take them a while to fix Sam. But at least we know what's up with him now. That helps a lot.