Pages

Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Dear Supernatural People,

I'd hoped to watch Friday's/Saturday's episode again before writing this post, but, sadly, it's not online yet. I missed small portions thanks to people talking and a glitch in the broadcast, so I'll do my best here.
First off, I'm sorry I judged you so harshly after the season premier. My faith in you is restored, though, you must know I'm not completely convinced this season is going to hit me in the same spots as previous seasons. I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt and am definitely along for the ride.
Sam was better this week, though still not himself, and that makes me even more confused/concerned over his smug reaction to Dean. Something's up with him and I hope it doesn't take too many episodes to find out what it is. I do like his new take charge attitude. I've always loved Bad!Sam, but Season6 Sam, while mostly perfect, is wrong. I liked when he pointed out how Dean was acting like their dad and how flustered he was with the baby.
Dean! Oh, Dean. So sad and conflicted and worried. Hella sexy with the baby, even when we wasn't quite sure what to do. I love Lisa and I hope nothing bad happens to her to keep Dean angry and on the road, even though he needs to be on the road. I want him to always have a safe place to go back to. I want he and Lisa to break the rules and make it work like she said.
Grandpa and the rest of the family...(though Harold from The Stand! Whoot!)...well, there's something wrong there. The lack of emotion to whichever one of them got killed, the lack of softness towards the baby - shifter or not. I can't wait to find out who Grandpa was talking to and exactly who pulled him back from the dead. I like the idea of the alpha monsters, but can't take too many more episodes without some kind of conclusion and emotional healing. I'm just sayin'.
So...I wait patiently and hopefully for this week's episode...The preview looks awesome, especially the part with shirtless Sam doing pull ups!
Behave!
(No Tall Tale Tuesday this week. I should have saved the stinkbug ordeal, but oh well...)

2 comments:

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

The whole little monster hunting clan is creeping me out. I'm trusting the writers to prove me right. I can't imagine what is with Sam but he's not right. Dean keeps breaking my heart.

Victoria said...

I agree, Sue. I can't wait to find out what's going on! I mean, what's REALLY going on!